B–Be inspiring and provide a curriculum that supports the child`s interests and promotes independence, happiness and curiosity.
B–Be collaborative and work in partnership with our families whilst being diverse and showing respect.
N–Nurture each individual child`s qualities so they reach their full potential to become successful learners.
- A warm, safe and secure environment for all children to feel at home in.Nutritious meals made fresh by a well-known catering company, delivered daily.
- Large outdoor garden providing exciting opportunities for the children to explore.
- Highly qualified and experienced staff. All with up to date first aid and safeguarding training.
- Online journals, where both staff and parents share observations on the children’s experiences both at home and at nursery.
- A sensory room used to help babies engage their senses and interact with the world around them.
- Free Early Years Education Entitlement (15 or 30 hours) for 3-4 year olds and 2 year olds subject to eligibility criteria
Brishing Barn Nursery is open between the hours of 7am and 7pm,
51 weeks of the year.
We are closed on bank holidays and for a week between Christmas and New Year.
Full Day Session: 7am – 7pm
Morning Session: 7am – 1pm
Afternoon Session: 1pm – 7pm
(Please note, children under 2 are required to attend a minimum of 2 full days a week)